Advancements in technology have led to innovation in financial services that have changed the way people think about money and value exchange in a real-time, digital world.
The increasing availability of mobile phones has led to new possibilities with regards to mobile payments and transfers.
Digital wallets, integrated billing, marketplaces, contactless and in-app payments are all facilitated through the fast-evolving smartphone.
Is your financial institution ready to meet the evolving needs of its members and customers?
- Introduction to Open Banking
- Mobile & Contactless Payments
- Automated AML & KYC controls
- FinTech Platform Business Model
- Secure payment platform design
- Emerging patterns of financial fraud
- A Guide to choosing a core banking software