This Virtual Course organised by Rhics UK provides a good practice foundation on cyber security risk management for business owners and managers to protect computer-based equipment and information from unintended or unauthorised access, change, theft or destruction.
Participants will gain first-rate taught and practical experiences from industry leading trainers through lectures, workshops, DIY sessions & use of real-time case studies.
Specifically, participants will gain knowledge on:
- What cyber security is, how it affects businesses and why you should care;
- The threats to how you do business and how they affect you as an individual;
- How attacks happen and terms such as ‘phishing’ and ‘hacking’
- The possible impacts of cyber attacks on you, your organisation, your employees and your customers;
- Risk Management: Preventing Cyber attacks
- What you can do to mitigate these impacts