Goal of the Programme:
The objective of the programme is to provide an actionable framework for analyzing, designing and implementing strategies that will ensure businesses remain relevant and competitive in an ever-evolving business landscape.
- Introduction to Digital Transformation
- Introduction to Emerging Technologies
- Social Media Strategies
- Disruptive Digital Marketing
- Implementing Artificial Intelligence for Business
- Value Creation through Technology
- Blockchain for Business
- The Future of Customer Engagement: Customer Networks
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution and the effect of Digitisation
- The Future of Business
Feedback & reviews
Hear from participants of previous events on the value and knowledge acquired from this programme.
Reasons to attend…
- Acquire, retain and extend customers through digital avenues.
- Provide rich customer experiences through creation of value-adding content.
- Increase website traffic and search ranking through practical, industry-standard SEO techniques.
- Gain insights into business financing avenues
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the digital, social media & mobile industries
- Understand digital platforms and how to leverage them for business growth.
- Create value for the business, its people, customers and the society at large through tech
- Formulate digital strategies with KPIs that are closely aligned to the core business objectives.
- Increase online visibility and bottom-line profitability
- Improve overall customer services through automation.
Mr. Christian Junior is an award-winning international speaker, trainer, digital strategist and Financial Times’ top 100 most influential BAME tech leaders in the United Kingdom. Christian is passionate about human capital development and value creation through technology. He is the Founder & CEO of RHICS, an international Digital Agency headquartered in London, UK with branches in Grenada, Guyana, Nigeria, Trinidad & Tobago. He has over 10 years’ practical experience in the Information & Communication Technology industry.
Christian, a double Oxford university certified Digital & Fintech strategist has consulted for multiple international clientele on various IT projects. He has worked with companies such as Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, Chartered Insurance Institute of London, Antigua High Commission London, Caribbean Confederation of Credit Unions, St. Lucia Tourism Board, Jamaica Tourism Board, Tobago House of Assembly, Cooling Tech amongst many others.
A firm believer in knowledge & skills transfer, Christian, travels around the world educating business leaders on cost-effective IT strategies for achieving excellent customer service, brand awareness, maximum productivity and profitability. He has trained and influenced over 1,000 business owners across 10 countries in Europe, Africa & The Caribbean.
Register for Digital Transformation Seminar
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org / Whats App: +44 7759 301221